Communication is without a doubt one of the major cornerstones that build a healthy relationship.
In fact, most couples don't get to enjoy the full benefits of a relationship simply because their level of communication will barely graduate from the initial elementary stage.
There are the conventional questions that you can ask on the first date such as, where do you work? But if you want to take it a notch higher, you have to reignite the passion between you two through some questions.
There are the simple, fun, and basic questions that will get an answer straight away.
But then there are those that might require you two to sit down and share intimate stuff. Here is a quick primer to both sets of questions.
1. What is the one thing that you are most grateful for in your life?
2. If there was a crystal ball that could tell all about your future, what would you like to know most?
3. What is the one thing that you regret doing in your life?
4. What is the one memory that you treasure the most?
5. What does a perfect day entail as per your standards?
6. Do you rehearse what to say to someone before calling them? If so why?
7. Have you ever had those times when you receive a phone call and end up walking all around the house or doing something random? If so, what did you do?
8. If you had a chance to wake up with super abilities tomorrow morning, which ability would you like to have and why?What do you like most about the way you were brought up?
9. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
10. Given a choice of anyone, from prominent politicians to celebrities, who would you like to have dinner with the most?
11. What is the one thing that you have always wanted to do and why have you not done it yet?
12. What do you value most in a friendship?
13. What is your most terrible memory?
14. What is your take on love and relationships?
After asking these basic questions, you can now get into a deeper line of questioning. Remember, most women appreciate a serious conversation once in a while but men live for the serious conversations.
As much as some men may feel intimidated by you if you ask a serious question, it also acts as a magnet that lures them to you.
The reason it works so effortlessly is because men love mixed conversations. A serious question mixed with a funny one and a joke will not only help you know each other better but it will also help build trust between you two.
Your man will not only take it as a sign but he will think about it hours or even days after you brought it up.
15. If you knew that in one year we would be dead, would you change anything about us? If so what and why?
17. Would you be willing to share a secret that you have never told me or anyone else that has been or is still close to you?
18. Complete this sentence for me, ‘I wish o had someone to share…’
19. What is that one thing that you don’t like about me but are always afraid to tell me?
20. Imagine our house caught fire and we managed to rescue all the people and animals in it. If you still had time to save one last thing, what would it be and why?
21. Is there a personal problem that you would like to share with me?
22. When was the last time you cried uncontrollably and what caused it?
23. If, God forbid, one person was to pass away in your family, whose death would affect you the most and why?
24. How is the relationship between you and your mother?
25. If you were to become my best friend forever, what is that one important thing that you would like me to know?
26. What is that one chance that passed you and made you regret a decision you had made the previous day/night?
27. Take your time and tell me your life story without leaving out any detail
28. What do you consider your biggest accomplishment?
29. How close is your family?
30. If you were to die this instance without the opportunity to speak another word to anyone, what would you regret not having said and to who?
If you found these questions helpful, then I suggest you check out Michael Webb's Website where he shares the questions that couples should use to truly know each other and, if compatible, draw deep lasting connections with each other. Even if you've been in a long term relationship, chances are you will find that there is still much to be learned about your beloved.
In this FREE Report you will get 50 simple and sexy texts that will turn him on and make him beg you for sex.